setyawan mahakarya prima
Construction and Coal Mining Company
(QUALITY POLICY, WORK SAFETY HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT)
SETYAWAN MAHAKARYA PRIMA, PT is committed to continuously providing a quality, healthy and safe workplace for all its personnel, and maintaining a clean environment in our workplace.
Management Policy for:
- Giving total satisfaction to all our Customer.
- Comply with all laws and regulations and other requirements related to Occupational Safety and Health and the Environment.
- Seeks to minimize the impact of its activities, efforts, products and services on Occupational Health and Safety as well as the Environment through the application of integrated Occupational Safety and Health Management System and Integrated Environmen.
- Setting Goals and Objectives in the prevention of pollution, accidents and health of employees through a process of continuous improvement.
- Identify management risks and perform optimal remedial actions.
- Provide Quality, Safety and Health Work and Environment training for all employees and related parties aimed at raising awareness of their responsibilities in implementing aspects of Occupational Safety and Health and the Environment in their respective working environments
Be the responsibility of all employees of PT. MAHAKARYA PRIMA LOCAL and related parties to participate in order to achieve optimal business quality,
success in creating a Healthy and Safe Environmentally Friendly environment.
As a means to realize the Policy, the Company consequently applies and integrates the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System and OHSAS 18001: 2007 Health and Safety Management System and the ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System and continuously improves its performance through goal setting & target MK3LL.
PURPOSE OF MK3L
(QUALITY OBJECTIVES, SAFETY HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT)
In order to realize the above MK3L Policy, SETYAWAN MAHAKARYA PRIMA, PT set the following objectives:
- Increase sales of products and services by providing total customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the requirements of legislation and other requirements to be followed by the Company by enhancing compliance with legal requirements, OSH and Environmental legislation and Government Regulations.
- Prevent pollution and environmental pollution.
- Reduce the potential for work accident.
- Ensure the health of all employees by striving to always improve the health of all employees.
- Set targets based on significant management risks.
- Increase employee awareness and ability with appropriate training.
Quality policy, goals and objectives
PT. SETYAWAN MAHAKARYA PRIMA as a company engaged in the field of service of construction, engineering, procurement, construction and power plant, and trading in applying the standard ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and SMK3L
WOULD LIKE TO REALIZE
provide a level of customer satisfaction by meeting all customer requirements, and work to improve the company’s performance on an ongoing basis, as well as stick to the applicable laws and regulations.
always create an environmentally friendly working conditions and improve health and safety for all employees in the company.
The successful achievement of the implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001: 2008 is the responsibility of the management and all employees.
POLICY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
PT. SETYAWAN MAHAKARYA PRIMA as a private company engaged in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Power Plant to support trade, which is done by the management and handling of professional employees, consistent and excellent service with the following objectives :
Build a strategic partnership with the government and other companies to expand the market in order to increase profit by 20% from the previous year.
Build a company that is more effective and efficient with the goal to obtain ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2012.
Increase customer satisfaction by consistently:
1. Improving the quality of human resources through training with the goal of 100% corresponding Annual Training Program.
2. Maintaining quality of service by objectives all stages of projects are implemented according to schedule (100% on-time schedule eventuated).
3. The absence of occupational accidents to employees and damage to the environment by objectives Zero Fatal Accident.